Sunday, May 29, 2011

A Desiree Day

DESIREE 
Though much of the art created this Memorial Day weekend happened at Lightning in a Bottle I had the rare opportunity to create art photography with Desiree Siahaan. If you have yet to be introduced to her you should. "Desiree this is Pop Culture Taxi's family. Family this is Desiree."
You could say she's a professional actress (which she is) but in my book she's a professional actress with a strong dash of sweetheart... She kissed me on the cheek! Sooo cute.




Artistic expression comes easily to her. Perhaps it is her ability to look like many different ethnicities or her inherent sense of play but this Singaporean hottie has more fun than a five year old child at
Disneyland... definitely with more of the right kind of attitude.
So refreshing.
Check her out in Son of the Dragon and Marco Polo (with Ian Somerhalder from Vampire Diaries).... Netflix 

                           Twitter@Desireesiahaan

2 comments:

  1. always proud to see a Singaporean get their props,,,especially when it's one u grew up with....great pic Dez

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:57 AM

    Hello, Everyone,I'm Adrik Vadim living in Kurgan City , I want to share with you all on here on how Mr Benjamin help me with a loan of 15,000.000.00 Rubles to start up my food beverage delivery after all I have work in several hotels here in kurgan just to earn a living but unfortunate I was still having difficulties to pay a rent but I thank God now that I'm a self employ now with 5 workers working in my care. Just if you looking for financial freedom I will advise you contact Mr Benjamin with this email below and whats app number as well. lfdsloans@outlook.com +1-989-394-3740

    ReplyDelete